Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

« Home | where have all the minutes gone?? » | the flu jab and other bullets » | the results » | did i forget something? » | one year ago today » | butterflies » | pump meeting » | LO » | Tuesday 20/02/2007 09:00 » | nearly 1 year »

answers

This is way late. But things have been a bit hectic lately...

Thanks MileMasterSarah!

1) What is the coolest way blogging has affected your life?

I think I am more of a lurker than a blogger. After being diagnosed with diabetes, I felt very alone. I don't really know anyone that has it, and felt that nobody could really understand what I was going through. I started searching the net, and what I found I was not really expecting. There was this whole community out there, going through exactly the same!!

So, blogging has made me feel less alone (that's a cool thing isn't it??!). And besides that, blogging has taught me a hell of a lot about this disease.

2) What month is your least favourite and why?

January - but not the first few days.... And a couple of simple reasons really - it gets too hot over here, the city becomes too busy, and I think too much of the things I wanted to do the previous year that I never got round to doing.

3) Imagine you have been given the power to heal. If your power to heal were limited to only one person, and that person could not be a family member, whom would you choose? And why?

I guess I could not heal myself then either :)

Sadly I cannot think of anyone. If I could cure just one disease, or part of a disease it would be cancer in kids.

But if I could turn back time, I would heal my best friend's son.

4) If you could change one thing about the year you were age 16, what would it be?

To be more happy with myself, and more confident in my abilities. I think I carried a lot of that into adulthood, and wish I hadn't.

5) Please tell us about a gesture a person or group of persons in your life has done that affected you very deeply, perhaps in a way they will never know.

My best friend. She is far away, and lost her son. His life even touched me, although I did not get to meet him. He made me realise I wanted to be a mom, and to appreciate life more. In my friend I saw such strength. And she said that "I am only this strong because of all of you".