Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

« Home | getting back to normal » | contemplating » | misc » | pros and cons » | Just a week to go before my first exam.... I am a... » | So this is not really a new blog. I have just cha... » | a new year »

random

I don;t really have much to say..

Went out with a friend for dinner and drinks last night. Had so much fun, as we have not seen each other in ages. I tend to loose touch with people easily - just getting wrapped up in work etc. I really need to make more of an effort to get out more!

Nothing else planned for the rest of the week. As always looking forward to the weekend. No plans for that either, but hoping that it will be a cooler weekend! I cannot wait for summer to be over.....

Got his birthday coming up soon. I have no idea what to get! So have been searching around online. Hopefully something will come to mind soon!

Pasta for dinner tonight yummmm, have not had in ages...