Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

« Home | a new year »

So this is not really a new blog. I have just changed the address, for various reasons I am not going to go into...

This year has started well. I have been back at work for a couple of days now. It is still real quiet in the office, so I can really ease into the new year. Traffic is also practically non-existent. I am not looking forward to Monday when things are back to normal again!

I have two post graduate exams to write this month. It is real crap writing at this time of year - it is too hot, and most people are in a holiday mood. I only have these two left, so I really have to try hard!

Christmas 2006 was good, and so was New Years Eve. for the first time in years we actually had plans for the evening! We attended a concert in the botanical garden. It got a little cold later in the evening, but we had loads of fun anyway!

Well, it is Friday today, and I plan on leaving work a little early..

Labels:

Hello Justme.....I am glad that you have quit smoking. It shows that you have a lot of strength and self respect for yourself.
Wishing you a great New Year with smooth sailing regarding your health and in completing the graduate papers.

Happy New Year - happy new blog. Thanks for letting me know, I've updated my link.

Post a Comment